Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Redirected from Orifice)
- The nostrils, for breathing and the associated sense of smell.
- The eyes, for the sense of sight and crying.
- The mouth, for eating, breathing and vocalizations such as speech.
- The ear canals, for the sense of hearing.
- The anus, for defecation.
- The urethra, for urination, and in males, also for ejaculation.
- In females, the vagina, for sexual intercourse, menstruation and childbirth.
- The breast, especially in females for breastfeeding.