- Research Fellow at PERFUSE Study Group, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School
- Associate Editor-in-Chief of Wikidoc.org
- Deputy Co-Director FDA Label Drug Project of Wikidoc.org
Dr.Kiran Singh is a postdoctoral research fellow at the PERFUSE Study Group at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. She joined the Perfuse group in July 2014. Dr.Singh is an associate editor-in-chief at WikiDoc.org where she authors content for the FDA approved drug project, Psychiatry, Dermatology Project and crowdiagnosis. Dr.Singh is the deputy co-director of FDA Label Drug Project.
- M.B.B.S. (Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery) from Katihar Medical College, Katihar, India
- Principles and Practice of Clinical Research Course 2015, Harvard Medical School's Department of Continuing Education